While it is a good practice for the visitor of any review site to treat every product recommendation with a healthy degree of skepticism, it would be a mistake to assume that every review is invalid just because there may be a commission paid to the reviewer. Here are some of the readers protections we attempt to build into our reviews:
1. Many of the reviews contain lots of factual information that is easily verifiable. We always try to provide an honest and accurate assessment.
2. The review includes a section that is a subjective summary. This is based on the personal experience of the reviewer.
3. Attempts are made to establish the general consensus in relation to specific products by reading reviews of those products on other sites, along with user testimonials and we attempt to portray this overall perception in our reviews.
4. We provide links to the partners’ website to provide additional information that is not available in our reviews. Some of this information can include customer testimonials, more specific product details, sales information, free newsletters and even samples.
5. In some instances, we may include affiliate links in posts where we recommend specific products or activities. If you purchase something through one of my affiliate links, we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
We hope that you have a useful and meaningful experience as a direct result of our detailed reviews and articles. We welcome any feedback that may help us to improve your experience when visiting this website.